Responsible for Identifying business in TamilNadu and also both National & International platforms to achieve Sales from the identified accounts and further develop the business with the accounts.
Be the Promotor for CODENEURON solutions/products, creating excitement in the customer base to drive sales and to engage new reseller and corporate partners.
You will have to activate existing accounts and work from and look to develop your network through new business and business development.
Recommend local product requirements, competitive landscapes, local pricing, local training of internal and external sales, locally execute product strategies for CODENEURON products, identify new sales opportunities, coordinate local development of products in existing and new markets. Develop and implement local and centrally defined marketing programmes resulting in additional sales.
- Manage the business from end-to-end and ensure profitable growth.
- Proactively suggest required changes/plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
- Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
- Selective targeting of new strategic customers primarily in Chennai then national levels and international avenues, instituting new programmes, and improving communication between Codeneuron and the target companies.
- Develop reseller strategies and tactical opportunities within the assigned accounts.
- Develop a methodology to plan and track profitability down to account level.
- Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives.
- Work closely with the rest of Codeneuron Sales Team, Product Marketing and Supply Chain Departments to optimise product plans and availability (specifications etc) with market opportunities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in reseller sales events, conduct product training and prepare and deliver executive level presentations as required.
- Support CODENURON to promote agency business by identifying partners and agents and freelance experts locally and nationally, draft/sign MOU with such approved agents to outsource their expertise as decided by CODENEURON management.
- To Support & Promote digital campaigning, weekly presence in the social media such as linkedin, Facebook, twitter and other relevant platforms with approved contents from CODENEURON management, Good Knowledge of SEO, google AdWords /Keywords etc.
COMMUNICATION & LIAISON
- Visit customers on a regular basis to provide the correct levels of direct customer contact
- Provide a fast friendly and efficient response to the demands of the defined customer base
- Provide both sales and product training to customers as required.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts by product on a regular basis.
- Provide information on both market and product trends to assist in the future development of the product portfolio.
- Monitor market conditions to provide accurate pricing information and recommendations.
- Work as a team player at all times by providing assistance to other employee partners as required.
- Control costs within own area.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required by the company.
- At least 1 year IT sales experience in a Product Management / Sales role with experience of dealing with IT /software market
- Professional selling skills
- Sound business acumen
- Aggressive, autonomous, assertive, creative and customer driven
- Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market.
- Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Good business sense and understanding of business processes
- Ability to work with deadlines and end-dates in a marketing environment
- Fluent in English.
- Decent Salary
- Attractive Commission per Sale
- Limited Travel Allowance